Buff Color Saree With Detailing At Pallu and Above Red Border With Floral Print
Colors on the body: Buff with Maroon prints
Colors on the Pallu: Buff with Maroon prints
Colors on the border: Maroon
Colors of the blouse: Buff with Maroon
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 100s
- 100% Cotton
- 6.5 meters X 44 inches
- Printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Saree by using natural dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine made. That’s the speciality of “Khadi”.
- Ecotattva’s buff color khadi saree is made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- The buff color khadi saree really signifies our pride in make in India.
- Yarn used in the Malmal Khadi Saree is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.
4 in stock