Handloom Fresh Yellow Malmal Khadi Saree with Dazzling blue & green Block Prints
Printed with traditional hand printing technique
Out of stock
Yellow Khadi Saree
Beautiful Hand Woven Hand Spun Fresh Yellow Malmal Khadi Saree with Dazzling block prints on Pallu
Colors on the body: Yellow with Green & Blue leaf prints
Colors on the pallu: Yellow with Blue & Green exquisite block prints
Colors on the border: Blue
Colors of the blouse: Solid Yellow with Blue border prints
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 60s
- 100% Cotton
- 6.5 meters X 44 inches
- Printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Saree by using natural dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine made. That’s the speciality of “Khadi”.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid use of brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Machine wash with cold water
- Dry in shade
- Recommended saltwater wash for extra shine
- Ecotattva’s Yellow Khadi Saree is made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- The Yellow Khadi Saree really signifies our pride in make in India.
- Yarn used in the Yellow Khadi Saree is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.