Handloom Peach Malmal Khadi Saree with Sublime Orange & Blue Leaf Prints
View this post on Instagram
3 in stock
Beautiful Handloom Peach saree Hand Woven Hand Spun Peach Khadi Saree with Sublime Orange & Blue Leaf Prints
Colors on the body: Peach with Orange & Blue Leaf Prints
Colors on the border: Blue
Colors of the blouse: Solid Peach with a thick border
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 60s
Handloom Peach saree
- 100% Cotton
- 6.2 meters X 44 inches
- Handloom Peach saree is printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven peach color Saree by using natural dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine made. That’s the speciality of “Khadi”.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid use of brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Machine wash with cold water
- Dry in shade
- Recommended saltwater wash for extra shine
Ecotattva’s Sarees are made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- The Handloom Peach saree really signifies our pride in make in India.
- Yarn used in the Handloom Peach saree is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of a fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.