Ivory color block printed handloom malmal cotton saree
3 in stock
Malmal Khadi Saree in ivory color with Smokey Grey Color block prints
Ivory Color Saree With Half Body & Half Pallu Printed With Multiple Block In Alternate Color Pattern
Colors on the body: Ivory with Meticulous smokey grey block prints
Colors on the Pallu: Ivory color Half Body Of Pallu Is Plain & Half Body Is Printed With Multi-Block In Fixed Color Pattern
Colors on the border: 1/2″ Plain Block Border In Smokey Grey Color Upto Half Of Pallu (Top Side) From There It Is In Dark Grey Color Upto End Of Saree & 1&1/2″ Plain Darke Color Border At Bottom Of Saree
Colors of the blouse: Dark Greenish Grey Contrast
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 100s
- 100% Cotton
- 6.5 meters X 44 inches
- Printed with traditional hand printing technique.
- We use only global standard eco friendly colors group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Saree by using natural dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine made. That’s the speciality of “Khadi”.
- Ecotattva’s Ivory Color Saree is made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- The Ivory Color Saree really signifies our pride in make in India.
- Yarn used in the Malmal Khadi Saree is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.
Washing Instructions :
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Machine wash with cold water
- Dry in shade
- Recommended saltwater wash for extra shin