Pista Color Short Khadi kurta
Color : Pista
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Type : Short Kurta
Thread count : 60s
- 100% Cotton
- Premium hand spun hand woven round neck Full Sleeves Short Kurta for men
- Printed with traditional hand printing techniques.
- This made in India product, which signifies the pride of India tireless efforts of our committed weavers brings gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We use only a global standard eco-friendly color group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco-friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Short Kurta by using naturally-dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine-made. That’s the specialty of “Khadi”.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid the use of a brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Machine wash with cold water
- Dry in shade
- Recommended saltwater wash for extra shine
- Ecotattva’s Kurtas is made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- The Kurta really signifies our pride in make in India.
- Yarn used in the Kurtas is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.
Also, check some related products:
XXL, L, M, XL