Poppy Red A Line Premium Khadi Kurta
Color : Poppy Red
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 60s
- 100% Cotton
- Premium hand spun hand woven Ladies Kurta for women
- Printed with traditional hand printing techniques.
- This Poppy red A line kurta is all set to make your style more elegant. Which features the coconut buttons on sleeves and on the neck which has boat style .
- This made in India product signifies the pride of India tireless efforts of our committed weavers brings gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We use only a global standard eco-friendly color group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco-friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Ladies Kurtas by using naturally-dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine-made. That’s the specialty of “Khadi”.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid the use of a brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Do not use harsh detergents
- Machine wash with cold water
- Dry in shade
- Recommended saltwater wash for extra shine
- Ecotattva’s Ladies Kurtas are made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- Yarn used in the Ladies Kurtas is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.
S, L, M, XL