Premium Hand Spun Hand Woven Khadi Fabric
180.00 – 865.00Select variation
Color : Maroon
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Type : Muslin Khadi Fabric
Thread count : 60s
- 100% Cotton
- This made in India product, which signifies the pride of India tireless efforts of our committed weavers brings gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We use only a global standard eco-friendly color group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco-friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid the use of a brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Dry wash is recommended
- Wash separately
- Hand wash is recommended, machine wash is strict to be avoided.
- Mild liquid detergent like Ezee etc to be used. Hard detergents like Surf excel & Tide etc. not to be used
- Ecotattva’s Fabrics are made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- Yarn used in the Fabrics is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.
0.5, 1, 2, 2.5